Monday, April 02, 2007

at least it's not christina ricci...

so this past week, i was at my inlaws and my father in law asked me if i knew who liza minelli was. i said that i did. he just couldn't believe that i knew who she was. "how do you know her?" he asks. well...i don't know. I just do. he thought that my haircut made me look like her. hmm...

















so then he says, "if you can tell me who her mother is, i'll give you $5." so i guess in the dark, "debbie reynolds?" he laughs and says no. then he says, "she had that song." and i guess in the dark again, thinking of old people, "judy garland?" "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?" he's shocked.


so i got $5...essentially for getting my haircut. ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wayyy to go rebecca! PS - Christina Ricci is actually quite pretty...she is on the cover of the latest Nylon, the Fashion issue...smokin'

Anonymous said...

...."thinking of old people"?

You could suggest to him a "double or nothing" if he can tell you who her father was...

Answer: Vincente Minnelli, a Hollywood Director known for musicals like Brigadoon, and Gigi - and "Meet me in St Louis" which starred... you guessed it....Judy Garland - that's when they met and then married a year later.