Sunday, June 03, 2007

Geocaching on Saturday

so my parents had planned to go geocaching in chilliwack (20 minutes past Abbotsford) during the day then stop by our house in the evening, make the MacDonald pizza, and then go home. when i told tim this, he said, "why don't we go with them geocaching?" so we did.

reading the GPS (oh wait...that's her camera...ok...usually she's reading the GPS)

they needed a 4-wheel drive vehicle for this particular cache so tim was all over it. 4 wheeling with his mother in law. haha. good times on the mountain. after much bumping around in the back of the 4Runner, we did find the cache so it was a great trip.

caching always takes you to cool places...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

classic MacDonald family times. I wish we were there to cache with the ultimate cache-r - Judy MacD. Holla.

Sharelle said...

Today - I went on a hike. I don't know why. I think because I bought the shoes for our class, and thought "heck why not"...

well on this hike, I thought of you, and our lunch conversation turned to macdonald geocaching. its a true story.

we basically all want to be your parents. haha. nice to see you are keeping it real in the mountains..