Thursday, December 31, 2009

resolution time

it's that time again. some say it's silly to make new years resolutions because you should be making resolutions all year round. i blogged about this back in 2007 as well - 2007 resolutions. some of these resolutions are the same as 2007, but seeing as i'm a fan of fresh starts - here are the resolutions that i've made for 2010.

> be a little greener: use less produce bags, remember my reusable grocery bags when i go shopping, send tim's lunch in tupperware not baggies, etc.

> use the food in my fridge, freezer, and cupboards instead of shopping every few days.

> read one book a month at least.

> floss daily. and make a dentist appointment.

> write some letters that are sent via postman, not email.

> sew something. anything.

> drink more water. eat less junk.

> do the 30 day shred for 30 consecutive days. three times.

> clean my bathtub more regularly.

> sell some tupperware.

> research starting a compost. maybe start one. at least do the research.

> keep up with ben's baby book - get some photos printed.

> tell people who i appreciate that i appreciate them more often.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Great list. I am inspired:)

LaelDyck said...

i have a couple of Jillian's movies and they are really awesome!good for you for wanting to do the 30 day shred

theRachel said...

I agree with you about using what is already in the cupboards - I'm trying to figure out how to get through all of my pantry items before we move back to BC!

Also, if you write me, I WILL WRITE BACK. Just in case you needed some extra incentive. :)

theRachel said...

I may have also just put the 30 day shred DVD on hold at the library. Just maybe.

Hanners said...

po box 86760
al ain
united arab emirates

Marcy Reimer said...

Hey rebecca,

Yeah for the flossing :) And if you need a dentist let me know

As for the sewing I can help you there as well, you are welcome to come on over anytime I have a full set up and can help you sew anything you like, just let me know

Marcy