Tuesday, March 19, 2013

PL catch up

week of jan 6 - 12



week of jan 20 - 26



week of jan 27 - feb 2

i cut a page in half and added an insert because i had lots of photos to add this week. 
Back of the insert and page 2
week of feb 3 - 9



yes, this is as far as i've caught up to!  i'm almost finished feb 10 - 16.  i'm hoping to power through this week and get caught up to date over the spring break while work will ease off (though I still have lots of planning to do!).  at least the emails will subside a little.  :)

3 comments:

rachel said...

Yay, good work Rebecca! I'm looking forward to looking more closely at these pages tonight.
PL totally got me blogging again :)

rachel said...

Love the little fingers at the top of 'week of Jan 27' lol. So proud of you for telling the stories from this full, amazing days with your children - and new little neice!

theRachel said...

Ahhh, I just want to see it in person! :) I miss you. xoxo